Durian is a bittersweet taste of fruit with thorny skin that can pierce in your finger. It has a strange smell which is not liked by most people. There are a large number of varieties of durian fruit worldwide. The Musang King is a species of durian fruit which is rich and best in taste. It has different later of taste with having a strong bittersweet aroma. The Mao shan wang durian alternatively named with butter durian is also another type of durian fruit which is popular for its creamy texture. Many countries in which this fruit is found has banned to carry in public transport. The export of durian fruit is done by separate vehicles so that its smell will not spread anywhere. Eating durian fruit gives several health benefits:
- It includes amino acid tryptophan which when broken changes into serotonin. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that provides happiness to the individual. This property is similar to chocolate.
- The people who are suffering from hypertension are suggested to eat durian fruit that helps in the regulation of blood pressure. It is a good source of potassium that helps in maintaining body blood pressure.
- It includes a high quantity of melatonin which is a type of hormone that controls the cycle of sleep in our body. Hence, it helps us to sleep better.
- It helps in reducing the wrinkles of your body. Skin pigmentation also decreases by consuming this fruit.
- It gives energy to the body.